Saturday, August 16, 2014

Update (super timely edition)

So what have I been doing these past few years?  When not making silly animations/illustrations under a pseudonym or other such shenanigans, I was actually working my first "industry" job as an inbetweener at Bento Box Studios!


 I've been working as an inbetweener for a Hulu original animated comedy series about a group of misfit superheroes called "The Awesomes."


For the two seasons that I've worked on the show, I've come to learn so much more about the inside of the animation industry, though I still feel I've only just barely scratched the surface.  There's still so much more I'd like to do with my animation, and being a part of the *ahem* AWESOME team that made this show was quite the opening chapter to my "professional" endeavors.


You said it, Seth Prock.


Don't worry though.  I know I had promised more ducks, and there are several ideas for them in the works.  With that in mind, hopefully I can actually start getting back to updating this blog a bit more regularly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment